Christmas opening hours.
As a family run business, we strongly believe in the importance of spending time with loved ones at Christmas and so with this in mind, we will be operating reduced opening hours for our technical support during the festive period. We will of course continue to monitor our network and services 24x7 and respond to emergencies as usual.
December 23rd - Early closing at noon.
Christmas Eve - Closed, emergency support only.
Christmas Day - Closed, emergency support only.
Boxing Day - Closed, emergency support only.
December 27th - Closed, emergency support only.
December 28th - 30th - Reduced availability; no phone support, non-emergency emailed tickets may take longer to reply.
December 31st - January 2nd - Closed, emergency support only.
During the Christmas period you can continue to submit support tickets via the customer portal or email, but please take note of the above opening times with regards to when you should expect to receive a response. If you have an emergency then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if your service includes it then call the emergency telephone number and we will get back to you straight away.
- Recent Posts
- Freethought gains ISO 9001 and 27001 certification
- Hosting Advice profiles Freethought
- Social media, analytics, and customer privacy
- Speed up your website with these 6 easy tips
- Automatic registration of second level UK domains
- Introducing Node.js, Ruby, and Git
- Christmas opening hours.
- Introducing Let's Encrypt
- Now you can build your perfect website on the go.
- Brexit and Freethought